27 June 2020 It's been a busy few weeks since our last update, and we're so grateful for every single one of your visits!
Level 1 has removed the need for social distancing, so it's not longer necessary for us to wear masks for every treatment. However, you, or your therapist are welcome to wear a mask if you wish for any reason.
We are still sanitising high touch areas regularly (as well as our usual treatment room sanitising), providing hand sanitiser and a contact tracing QR code for your convenience.
We still ask that you stay away if you are unwell, and of course if you have been overseas you must have completed your 14 day self isolation/quarantine, and returned a recent negative Covid test before coming to see us.
17 May 2020 Thank you so much everyone who came to see us for services and products since Thursday! The team did an amazing job with our new protocols.
Our contact tracing app is a requirement at Level 2 so if everyone could make sure their phone has QR code reader that would be great. You'll use it a bit during Level 2 no doubt!
Just a reminder before you come to your appointment, contact us and rechedule if:
- you, or anyone in your bubble is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms such as cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, sneezing and runny nose, loss of smell.
- you, or anyone in your bubble is awaiting Covid-19 test results.
- you, or anyone in your bubble have tested positive for Covid-19. If it was more than 30 days ago please provide us with medical clearance BEFORE your appointment.
- you, or anyone in your bubble, have been overseas in the last 14 days.
- you have any other risk factors, such as close contacts that fit any of the above descriptions.
13 May 2020 Please scroll down to the RE-OPENING section to brush up on our new policies.
11 May 2020 We are so excited to be re-opening this Thursday 14th May! We are shuffling and organising appointments to allow extra time for sanitising, so please confirm or reschedule your appointments asap!
We will have a contact tracing app so you can sign in and out contactless, and Paywave for contactless payment.
Unfortunately, we will need to introduce a 2.4% credit card fee. We are absorbing many extra costs, and don't want to increase our prices across the board. If you'd rather pay by internet banking, let us know and we'll send you our details in advance.
More information to come!
7 May 2020 It was great to have it confirmed today that we can reopen at Level 2. It is very unlikely however that Level 2 will begin for all businesses on the 12th, so over the next couple of days we are going to be making another booking for those of you with appointments on the 12th and 13th. You don't need to do anything, we'll be in touch!
It was also great to find out that the we are on the right track with our plans for PPE for all treatments as part of our Level 2 protocols.
Check back in for more information over the coming days. We can't wait to see you!
24 April 2020 To buy a gift voucher for yourself, and friend or Mother's day follow this link https://bookings.gettimely.com/bellebeautytherapyltd/bb/purchase
Just let us know if you'd like a special voucher emailed to you.
You can also email info@beautyrefinery to order your skincare and make up! Shipping from next week! Thank you for your support. Watch out for our latest policy updates next week. Take care and stay safe... xxx
20 April 2020 We will now be closed for 3 more weeks, re-opening on Tuesday May 12th if allowed. All of our existing appointments between now and then will be moved. You'll receive an automated email with your new appointment date/time, and a link that you can use to change this if you wish. Thank you for your patience and support.
19 April 2020 To help us re-open successfully, answer this 2 minute survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DCML9WL
16 April 2020 Our bookings are open from 28th of April, but it is highly possible that this will change. Please feel free to request a booking, and we will be in touch about moving it if needs be.
10 April 2020 We are currently not directly shipping essential skincare until we are at Alert Level 3, or until further notice. However, you can have Ultraceuticals shipped directly from their website and opt to be linked to us so that we can keep your file and loyalty points up to date.
Get Updates straight to your inbox
Join our mailing list to get these updates direct with special offers.
As we plan for the transition through the NZ Covid 19 Alert Levels, it's fair to say that our reopening date is a bit of a moving target. If we can safely operate at Alert Levels 1 or 2, we will have the following lines of defence in place to help keep staff and clients safe and comfortable.
- All surfaces that clients and therapists touch with hands, e.g. door handles, eftpos machine, tables in treatment rooms, hand mirrors etc, will be sanitised with hospital grade disinfectant between each client.
- Therapists and clients must maintain a minimum of 1 metre social distance at all times.
- Your therapist will wear appropriate PPE, including masks for all treatments, when 1 metre of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Hand sanitiser is available in reception for clients to use if you don't have your own, and we ask that you do use it after being in the elevator or toilets.
- Depending on the type of treatment you're having, we either change linen completely or use fresh disposable bed coverings for each client.
- Paywave for contactless payment, and in the rare case that a client wishes to pay with cash we will wear disposable gloves to handle it.
- Safe unpacking and sanitising procedures for all stock coming into and leaving the salon.
- We are asking that anyone who is feeling unwell or has been overseas in the last 14 days not attend. This is now a compulsory question/agreement in our online booking, and we'll be asking that question for all phone and email bookings.
- We have adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for people to just give us as much notice as they can if they feel unwell or could be a close contact, without the worry of incurring a cancellation fee.
- We are scheduling our appointments a little further apart to reduce numbers in reception, and to allow more time for sanitising.
- Everyone entering the clinic must sign in to a contact tracing register.